FEE STRUCTURE & FEE POLICY
FEE FOR THE SESSION 2018-19
|Section||Annual Charges ()||Tuition Fee ()||IT Charges ()||Sports Fee ()||Library Charges ()||Lab Charges ()||Activity Charges ()||Composite Annual Fee ()|
Admission Fee: Rs. 15000/-
Security Deposit: Rs. 5000/- (Refundable)
FEE POLICY FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2018-19
1. A rebate of 10% on tuition fee would be offered to anyone of the following categories of applicants. This rebate cannot be combined with any other scholarship or rebate or waiver of fee.
a) Wards of Presidential award winner, e.g. Arjuna Awardees, Kriti Chakras, etc.
b) Students with outstanding achievements at National/International level in sports, debate, performing arts, etc.
2. A rebate of 5% on tuition fee will be offered on payment of full year’s school fee before beginning of the academic year.
3. No component of the fee is refundable, in part or full, under any circumstances.
4. Payment of fee to be done mandatorily through ECS. In case of ECS return a penalty of Rs. 100/- will be levied.
5. The School reserves the right to revise the fee as determined by school managing Committee. The fee revision would also consider the national cost of living index and current inflation rates which may amount to an increase of 10-12% annually or more.
6. The security deposit money will be refundable within 30 days from the date of issue of TC subject to final clearance, and on producing the original receipts. The security deposit amount will be interest free.
7. The transport fee is to be paid on monthly basis through ECS. Transport facility once opted cannot be changed during the year. The transport charges of the school bus on the various routes may also be amended due to increase in the operating cost including increase in the fuel cost.
8. Upon leaving the institution in middle of a session, parents have to clear the fee for the current and following quarter.
9. Certificate for tax purpose will be provided for the amount paid only towards the tuition fee.
10. The fee must be paid within 10 days of beginning of each term or as notified by School. The annual fee is to be paid either quarterly or monthly as per the schedule.
11. Late fine of Rs. 200/- for the 1st week and Rs. 10/- per day will be charged upon delay on paying the school fee as per the scheduled date.
12. The Fee structure of Griffins International School is governed by its rules, policies, terms and conditions and as amended from time to time by the Management at its sole discretion.