Griffins International School is proud to announce its association with Apple technologies for imparting its educational program as a part of its regular school curriculum. Apple technologies and the entire eco-system have refreshed the classrooms digitally. The use of Apple TV and iPads in Indian K-12 Classrooms may be an emerging trend, but it is fast catching up with academicians, education leaders and students.
The benefits of using of Apple technologies are:
- Active learning which makes students and teachers interact, collaborate and participate
- The Apple Technologies ensure redefinition of lesson plans. The teaching methods are greatly altered by use of the technology. It allows for creation of new activities / tasks, which were previously not possible.
- Through the use of several apps, teachers can provide notes, display steps and processes to problems, initiate the display of media (pausing and resuming as needed from any location in the classroom), and allow students to participate from their own seats in a variety of interactive activities.
- The Apps & other features available for education is exciting and can transform the way classrooms are conducted, if used creatively.
- Visual Learning
- Cultural Awareness
- Improved Academic Performance