Mission & Vision
Griffins International School is a well thought K-12 school conceptualized with an inspiration to provide world class education backed with state-of the art infrastructure. The school envisions in bringing the best for its students from across the globe and helping its children develop into global citizens, yet embracing its cultural heritage in today’s callings.
As a new – age school, we would focus on
- Student – centric model of academics
- Using the theory of “Multiple Intelligence” of Howard Gardener
- Develop positive teacher-student-parent relationship
- Holistic development of child
- Creating inspiring learning environment and culture