Pre-Primary School - Nursery to Upper Kindergarten (Age 3 – Age 5)
Pre-primary education builds on the basic values of society. The purpose of pre-primary education is to promote children’s growth into humane individuals and ethically responsible members of society by guiding them towards responsible action and compliance with generally accepted rules and towards appreciation for other people. The core task of pre-primary education is to promote children’s favorable growth, development and learning opportunities. It involves supporting and monitoring physical, psychological, social, cognitive and emotional development and preventing any difficulties that may arise.
The emphasis is on 4 R’s i.e. Reading, Writing, Rhythmic & Arithmetic
Our key strengths in pre-primary School
- Student strength restricted to 30 in each section.
- 1:15 teacher – student ratio.
- ActiveKidz program through EduSports SOARTM Platform.
- Unique Kids play area with play stations.
- Activity hall for group events and in-house activities.
- Splash pool.
- Montessori trained teachers.
- Phonetics program for English.
Primary School - I - V (Age 6 - Age 11)
The primary curriculum aims to provide a broad learning experience and encourages a rich variety of approaches to teaching and learning that cater for the different needs of children. The primary curriculum is designed to nurture the child in all dimensions of his or her life—spiritual, moral, cognitive, emotional, imaginative, aesthetic, social and physical.
Students from Grade I to V will focus on developing foundation skills of creativity, communication, collaboration and critical thinking. The student will be engaged with the following activities:
- Apple Education Program using iPads and Mobile learning.
- Holistic development through Music, Art and Dance.
- Professional Sports Curriculum through EduSports SOARTM Platform.
- Stress on academics and experiential learning through Robotics, Math Lab, Computer Lab and Activity centre.
- Personality development and spoken English through reading program and Language lab.
- Concept development and understanding using innovative academic practices.